perfect moment: missing you.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dave Wang Wan Sui~!!

Im in the mood for Dave Wang's songs 2day. Most (or all?) of Dave Wang's song is sad n broken hearted but dat dun mean im sad Lols well.. maybe a bit under the weather feelings 2day... Dun ask me y coz i dunno the reason myself.

When i was in secondary skool, the guy i had a crush wif is Dave Wang's loyal fans n dats when i start listening to Dave Wang Lols... but he's good, always so emotional (>.<)



I love Joey Yung n i love Dave Wang (^_^)


Sometimes when we touch, i keep on repeating n hearing this song 2nite... soooo touching n nice (>.<)


Nicky Lee's not handsome but he's good!
I understand ur suffering, i understand ur pain but tell me wat i shud do?


*I wonder wat is love
yet im afraid to learn*
*I wish to love
yet im afraid to get lost*
*I wan to let go of all doubts n nightmare
yet im afraid of regrets*


Starting to feel headache...

3.58pm
What it's like to date a Sagittarius woman:

She has a great attitude and always seems to be on the go.Sagittarius woman is for the man with lots of energy and creativity.
She likes unconventionality and change,so whisk her away last second to somewhere unplanned and uncharted and she will remember you forever.In order for her to stay,you have to keep her happy.If she gets unhappy or bored,she won't bother to fix any problems,she will just walk out and never look back.
Fortunately,it is not that difficult to keep her happy.Be her friend,she does not take love to seriously anyway,if you are her companion,love will blossom after that.Let her have her freedom,flirt with her and take the relationship slowly,do not rush her.Be truthful,genuine,positive and adventurous and never play mind games.
The lucky man will not only have a wonderful fun relationship but an adventurous companion as well.

Tys cloud for the above Sagi's personality. I feel it's pretty accurate (^_^)

Earlier when i went to Carrefour, i heard this song which is 1 of my fav~ It's sooooo sweet! Any girl will die for the guy if he sing this song for them Lols

Ronan Keating - When u said nothing at all