This is my 1st attempt at poem writing, hope it sounds ok (>.<")
Without u, life's a mess Without u, im so lost Without u, emptiness fills my heart Without u, loneliness embraced me tight Without u, the sun seems never to shine Without u, the stars seems to hide Without u, the birds seems to stop singing Without u, the flowers seems to stop blossoming
Without u, i never wanted to wake again Without u, i have to learn to stand again Without u, i have to learn to smile again Without u, i have to learn to live again Without u, i have to learn to dream again
I wonder, will i b able to stand again without u I wonder, will i b able to smile again without u I wonder, will i b able to live again without u I wonder, will i b able to dream again without u
*Will i b able to smile again w/o u? I wonder...* *Some reader might b tinking who im writing this poem for, it could b for some1 n yet it could b for no1 or even for future use. Well... keep on guessing~ coz when the guess stop the fun is gone =D Muahahaha~ *My frens, feel free to leave ur opinions n comments bout the poem... comment here ok? Tys
Charmaine n Kevin Cheng looks so sweet 2gether (^_^)
Profile
Dreamers more than doers, they are sensitive to the hurts and happiness of others and are governed more by emotion than reason.
They seem to be loners but are in a search to connect with others.
Spirituality(emoness =.=") plays an important role, affecting all major decisions.
They are often destined for disappointment in love.(Sobs)
They may project their romantic notion upon the relationship only to discover that their partner cannot understand their spiritual needs.