perfect moment: missing you.

Monday, August 25, 2008

夢醒時分

Ohohohoho~ I was sleeping tis afternoon when my hsemate suddenly woke me... i tot something happen since she looked so excited SWT... she woke me to tell me dat suddenly can connect internet le LOLX but as usual... i dun get to use the comp till middle of the night when every1 is sleeping (=.=")

I oso wan to sleep le since im having a bit flu n feeling very cold... I feel im bcoming a big fat pig Lols... I slept for few hrs tis afternoon, n now sleepy again... N when i cant use the comp or internet i cant stop myself frm finding tid bits to eat (>.<) Arghhhhh Im fat enuf!!! Must control Must control (>.<)
Whenever i go out i'll b buying tid bits... after dat i'll b feeling guilty (T_T)Few days ago when i felt guilty, i remembered my mum said "chiak pa si cho pa kui, bor chiak pa si cho yeow lor kui" (if died full will bcome a full ghost, but if die hungry will bcome hungry ghost! LOL)
When she was alive, she'll b calling me "ah fat... fat liao still eat eat eat" den when i stop eating, she'll b worried am i sick LOL... mum sweet mum (>.<) Miss u so much (T_T)

I used to like tis song when it was sung by Dicky n the Cowboys but after paying attention to the lyrics, im becoming interested wif the original version (^_^) It's so meaningful... exactly like wat i had in mind. Dedicated to RiRi n Myself XD


Hmm... it felt dat some frens dat read my blog will b emo afterwards (>.<) but i already try to make my blog lighthearted, funny n interesting.... how come they still can emo? SWT...

ORiRi~~~ Miss u so much... so many days din talk wif u.... Ri RI~
Every1~~ Miss u all too..
Kakakaka Mostly missed is INTERNET!!! LOL