Lols... the more i sleep the sleepier i bcome!!! But cannot dun sleep coz i already promised a fren (>.<)
Sometimes it's better to keep a a line, a border btween 2 frens. W/o crossing dat border things is much simpler, w/o expectations n hopes for anything.
Ally McBeal used to b my fav drama, sometimes i can relate to her Lols... she have this great imagination... like when she did something embrassing it would show dat she imagine n hope the earth would open up n swallow her... Dats wat always cross my mind too! LoL! (this is jz 1 of the examples of my imaginations XD) N i oso can feel her loneliness.... Sometimes longing for some1 i can depend on, some1 i can call mine... some1 i can hug when im down =P
Ally McBeal~~~ i miss it!!!
I like this song... i feel i can "connect" wif it (Lol wat kind of spiritual word is tis?) 舍不得----弦子
Recently din talk much wif Ori... RiRi~ I miss u~ Miss ur tik tok tik tok LOlx
Lols Cloud, u r my best intellectual partner... we can brainstorm alot poems! (^_^) I 4got to put up tis quote/poem? dat came into my mind wif the help of Cloud last week If i could go back to yesterday I would record ur laughter, If i could freeze 2day I would hold u close 2gether, If i could live tml I wish to be wif u forever. Awww....my poem IS sweeeeet LOLS~~~
This few days i can feel inspiration came into my mind for something to blog but it's onli fleeting... dats y i cant summon it when i realli sit down n blog Sobs~~ Hope i can blog better soon
Profile
Dreamers more than doers, they are sensitive to the hurts and happiness of others and are governed more by emotion than reason.
They seem to be loners but are in a search to connect with others.
Spirituality(emoness =.=") plays an important role, affecting all major decisions.
They are often destined for disappointment in love.(Sobs)
They may project their romantic notion upon the relationship only to discover that their partner cannot understand their spiritual needs.