perfect moment: missing you.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Emoness

This morning, Vernette/FF's display pic is her cat n it's very very cute! Earlier in the evening, i saw an auntie holding a fat little puppy! Awwwww Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Sad, my 2 good frens, Mr.A n Mr.B broke up again. N frm the way both of them sound when i chatted wif them it seems like it's realli, realli hard for them to patch back again tis time (T_T) How much i wished dat they will hv a future 2gether... but who knows the future, if they r fated, they will b 2gether somehow, someday. I wish both of u all the best! my frens!

I realised tis few days im feeling kinda down n emo n in constant nid of attention frm frens around me. But sadly, 1 by 1 of my frens gone so im still in lack of attention...
I dun like tis feelings, i dun like behaving like tis to every1 around me. But i dunno wat i can do... Im not even sure wats the source or wat caused me to bhave n feel tis way.
Im already trying hard to suppressed my emoness... Pls 4give me my frens.

I onli know dat i can feel myself being strongly attracted to an old good fren. But i know it's impossible... I rather keep the frenship den being embrassed n spoil the frenship.
So im paying extra attention to some1 else to make myself 4get bout tis attraction! Sigh...
*p/s- hope u can help me fight tis attraction.

Seems like it's raining season now. Tis evening after work i went to Carrefour to buy something, especially my manga to help me pass tis 2 holiday days of Hari Raya coz i wont b able to use the comp.
In need of a comforting voice n some1 to make me laugh, i called up Cloud but too bad he's bz on the road so i feel bad for disturbing him. Bside, things seems diff... not like the easy goin frenship like b4 anymore. I might b wrong but im always an extra sensitive person...

Wif no1 else to call (i din bring my phonebook) i started to go home.
When i came out frm Carrefour it was raining. I din expect the sky to rain, but if i can expect or predict wat the sky will do i guess i wont b sitting here feeling emo LOL
So i ended up being wet when i reached home BUT once i reached it stopped raining! Arggghhhhhhh...........!

Raymond Lam~ He's so cute! His song, Inadequate Love suits my 2nite's blog (^_^)