I'd been feeling sick this few days. It started wif me feeling cold n hot suddenly, folo up by stomach ache, gastric n back pain.
Tis morning i woke up around 6am+ coz of stomach ache, gastric n back pain (cant differentiate whether is gastric or stomach ache anymore coz it's too painful) I tolerate the pain until 9am to rush to nearby pharmacy n get some medi (T_T)
Finally i feel better now, hope it wont b dat bad anymore.
I'd been lookin for tis song for long long time. Only u - Yazoo
Looking from a window above Is like a story of love Can you hear me ? 'Came back only yesterday We're moving further away 'Want you near me
All I needed was the love you gave All I needed for another day And all I ever knew... Only you
Sometimes when I think of her name When it's only a game And I need you Listen to the words that you say It's getting harder to stay When I see you
All I needed was the love you gave All I needed for another day And all I ever knew Only you
This is gonna take a long time And I wonder what's mine Can I take no more ? Wonder if you'll understand It's just the touch of your hand Behind a closed door
All I needed was the love you gave All I needed for another day And all I ever knew... Only you
Profile
Dreamers more than doers, they are sensitive to the hurts and happiness of others and are governed more by emotion than reason.
They seem to be loners but are in a search to connect with others.
Spirituality(emoness =.=") plays an important role, affecting all major decisions.
They are often destined for disappointment in love.(Sobs)
They may project their romantic notion upon the relationship only to discover that their partner cannot understand their spiritual needs.