perfect moment: missing you.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Angry

Had a nice skype wif him last nite.
I was feeling kinda good tis morning but once i log into my msn, i saw a good fren, Vannie's offline msg asking me to remove his link frm my blog roll.

WTH... his demand spoilt my day. His reason? His dear dun like to let game ppls (certain dominant guild) in WMO to know bout them. Wat kind of relationships dat nid to b kept secretly?!
I instantly flared up when i heard bout tis.
N i replied "tis is getting ridiculous, seems like ppls changed afterall... fine, i'll removed it. Sorry for the inconvenience caused"
After i said dat, i immediately closed the chat window. I sensed he's kinda angry or he know im angry since he din msg me back.

So i straight log into my blog to removed it n vent my anger here. Reality is so harsh, like hokkien saying 'oui chi bong kok' means bcoz of a girl(or actual for chi is a girl's sex part...pardon my language, already tried to make it not so vulgar) can give up everything.

I cant believe dat he was once my good fren. I even let him had access into those silly emo blogs i retreived frm publishing. But since he started goin out wif this girl, we seldom talk. Well... it's ok for not talking much but i tot we r still good frens!

OkOk... since i removed him frm my blog roll means i wont b goin into his blog anymore (i dun remember the link!) well... maybe he shud even delete me frm msn. Say goodbye to this frenship of mine.

As long as he have the 'chi' everything else is non-existence. I know saying tis is rude but... tis is my blog rite! It's my space to say anything i wan! Especially for me to vent my anger n dissapointment!!!

The end, i wish he have fun wif his 'chi' n dat they can b 2gether 4ever!

*Lols im getting out of control
**Hate me if u wan. I cant care for a guy who give up buddies for 'CHI'!