perfect moment: missing you.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

no 2nd chance

When i start thinking there is hope n light in tis dark world of mine. I was slapped in the face by the truth dat there is no hope in tis world of mine, no light in tis darkness of mine n no second chance in tis screwed up life of mine. Dat tis is a cruel world.


I was brought back to reality by the second most close to me person after my mum - my step sis.
She cared for me since im a baby, i cared for her kids whenever i go to her hse last time.
Her home is the onli place i can feel the warmth of family.

But since i made a wrong mistakes years ago, n caused my mum to die... i din go to her hse anymore n i can feel dat she dun wan me to go her hse anymore for she feel i humiliate her.

I knew wat i did n i regretted wat i did, so i try to stand on my own 2 feet. I dun wan any trouble for her coz i'd already brought enuf trouble for every1 when i took the wrong path in my life.

2day, a fren wanted to send me something so i gave him her address. After work i called her to tell her but she scolded me.

Ppls said, family is the onli persons in our life dat will 4give us no matter wat we did. Even tho she is jz step but she is the onli family i had n have. But seems like she dun tink it dat way. To her im jz the black sheep of the family. I'll always b black no matter how hard i try to change.