perfect moment: missing you.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Time to leave...

I realised my emotions and actions all run out of control whenever im around him or there's anything about him...
I even started to feel possesive...

Tis is bad... very bad...
I cannot b acting like tis coz we r onli good frens.
No matter how sweet he is towards me, the stage of our relationship is still at 'good frens'.

Even tho my heart ache when i admitted tis to myself, i had to admit it! I have to keep my emotions n feelings under control b4 i do something dat's goin to embrass me n make him run away...

But the onli way to keep my emotions n feelings under control is to stay away frm him. Maybe it's time to leave...
It's goin to b hard... im goin to miss him but tis is the best solution...
Bside, he wont miss me anyway as he never needed me.

He wasnt mine to start wif,
not mine at the moment
n will never b mine.
It's sweet while it lasted n i guess it's better to leave while it's still sweet so dat the memories will b sweeter.

Now i understand y some ppls break up even b4 they quarrel... coz they wan to make things remain at the sweet stage b4 things turn ughly.