perfect moment: missing you.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

hit by a devastating news

I jz heard something dat makes me dumb n numb, whole body weak n my mind cant function.

My heart dun ache as much as when i quarrel wif him but i felt totally weak n unable to absorb the news, after i absorbed the news.... my hands shaking n i nid find some1 to talk to.

While talking to 1 of my girlfren, my tears finally flow. Tys my dear fren.
N tys my dear Vernette for showing me the truth.

I got so numb n lost i dunno wat i shud b doin now... i stopped everything i did halfway n 4got wat i did.

I cant believe tis....sigh...

I cant even write out wats the devastating news coz i promised to tell no1

Suddenly the sky is raining heavily, reflecting my dark mood n cry wif me. I felt so alone is tis dark world, in my own world. The worst always happen to me during CNY

My 1st bf, broke up wif me during CNY, my 1st ingame divorce is during CNY n now... i lost my angel during CNY

I felt like... go to bed, pull the blanket over my head, n sleep 4ever...

But something urge me to ask him, to hear it frm himself. Maybe when i hear it frm his own mouth my tiny light of hope will finally diminish n i can finally close my eyes for a rest in the dark.