perfect moment: missing you.

Monday, July 13, 2009

back frm 1st sg trip

Whoa... i jz came back frm my trip to SG.
Even tho, the time i was there i din go anywhr except to dinner wif the cabal gang. I enjoyed myself coz i feel free, unbound, alive and wif Vernette and her 4 cats as companions i dun feel lonely or alone =)
Maybe i'll start looking for a job in SG xD

I'll post the pics of cabal gang - IshuTeam when Vernette send me. We all had dinner on Sunday @ 12/7/2009 at Vienna which is nearby Novena MRT station... I was satisfied wif myself as i get to b independent and take MRT/LRT and Busses myself and able to reach my destination w/o getting lost. Sometimes i even got lost in KL lol
Maybe it's time i spread my wings and go more places (after i save a bit money sin >.<)

During my bus back, there is onli 6 person on the bus LOL. befrended and auntie which was nice and frenly. And a korean girl who is backpacking south east asia ALONE. I admire her and i tried to bring her to her destination at China Town even tho im not familiar wif the road myself LOL.

I gave her my phone and asked her to call me out for yamcha while she'll still in KL =) and she is working with the NGO back in Korea which im also interested. Hehe... maybe it's realli time for me xD
She might be calling me this weekend and im happy that i'd changed. I'd changed from a very shy person even tho helpful to a very frenly and helpful person =)

1 thing im sad, i kinda lost the onli person i can tell everything and he can tell me everything. Maybe he's nt alone and occupied now but i can feel him clamped up on me... Haha... bor bian, life goes on but i'll still be here for him anytime and i'll be more than happy to hear frm him anytime =)