Friday, August 7, 2009
Update
Woooo it feel like ages since i last blog.
Alot changes too. I'd moved to Subang last Sat. I rented a small room in a bachelor house. The room cost me rm260+2 months deposit. Wif onli a fan...
All my hsemates either not at home or in their own room when they at home.
Very lonely life here. I misses all my neighbours and even my neighbour's noisy sons T_T
I'll upload the pics i took when i went sg last month (finally)
Work is ok but kinda sienz wif 1 of my senior colleague for she become red eyes when she saw me chatting on msn when im free. She will suan me every chance she got, and she will tell my other colleagues to give me work like "Hisma, photostat photostat tu let MsLim do lah" Im not General Clerk there but i already go around asking other colleagues for work when im free. What else she want me to do? Wash toilet? Photocopies? ZZzzz
Patience, Patience >.<
I rather she tell it to my face "MsLim, u too free and keep msn, if u dun stop doin dat im gonna ask the boss to fire u" LOL

Foxy / Owl / Rippe

xBreit@Roti the Blader / Foxy@The Pro Wiz / Sotong Owl@The Noob WA xD / PePe@The Pro Wa / Bibie@The fierce Wiz / Eliz@The sexy FA / Max@The quitted Blader