perfect moment: missing you.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

im feeling down today. FEel so useless... so many problems waiting for me to settle but i cant settle any. I lost sight of what i should do. I lost sight of my purpose in life

I have started working in a new company in Cheras as an Export Sales Asst. The job is easy but i worry what will happen when there's not much sales...

Last week i worked part time as a PR in a pub for 2 days, on the second day i was totally drunk but somehow i managed to get home (wondered how i did dat). After that my agent told me to stop until further notice (his reason is, the pub wan to cut cost and he will arrange me to other outlet)
But! he still havent bank in my 2 days pay for me...

I actually had fun working at the pub coz after socializing and drinking i dun have time to worry and think bout my problems. Beside, if i can work for 2 months i would have been able to settle the problem that i worry most... haiz

I jz finished reading Monster which is very interesting and dark. This is a very good read but it makes me scared and emo afterwards... After reading this manga i searched for the nazis n wat happened during their occupation in German and even tho it's scary and makes me feel i dun wan to be alone, i cant stop my curiosity from reading about all the murders they did, like the genocide, gas chambers, inhuman killings, researches by Joseph Mengele (Angel of Death) on childrens...
I recommend this read to Ghost~~