Monday, June 28, 2010
Another update
Joined my previos company not more than 3 months i got another offer from a freight forwarding company base nearby my home with a better pay. Extra of Rm500 so i decided to accept it.
The freight forwarding company is a Singaporean base company...
I'm goin to miss my current office and my colleagues, finally my holidays of 3 months is over. Working here feels like being on holiday everyday. Very relaxing work...
New place will be another warring field as there will onli be me and another gal working.
But lots n lots of work.
Yes, I changed work again... the 2nd day i started working here, my 25yrs old colleague mc for few days. I have to pick up the work extraordinary fast. Lucky my boss was there to help me but kns... he din say im a fast learner... instead he say the jobs not hard dat i can pick up so fast zzz
Now, the boss is back in SG and onli me working wif dat girl... she's oso a devil, snake queen lol... Nvm la, we can cover for each other xD
Hmm... recently i seems to have a bit fate wif short guys >.<
In fact im currently having a relationship wif a guy who is shorter than me... I never tot i can accept a guy shorter than me in my life but duno y... there's feelings when im wif him.
But there's still a ghost in my heart... I cant truly trust him as i knew him on9...
I kept feeling he's jz like all the other, onli want me sexually.
Beside, he din even mind i go out wif another guy who is seriously chasing me. Too serious until i feel repulsive actually >.<
Even tho im in a relationship... i feel as if im single. He try to call me everyday except weekend...
First few weeks of the relationship, i feel so insecure and often thought of breaking up. Whenever i told him... he din try to reassure me. Jz saying he'll try to accompany me more which aint easy as he's bz working, n entertaining...
Now, i stopped caring... When i stopped caring, i felt better. No more suspecting, no more heartache, no more waiting.
Maybe, he's not the right 1 or maybe i'm not ready...
I duno... Wish some1 can tell me but it's not that easy.