perfect moment: missing you.

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Not a bad thing

Its been many years I left this blog unattended and many years since I left my cyber world to live in the real world. Of course, the real world is much more harder to live in with real struggles, painful heartaches, life changing experiences and harsh realities. I missed my personal world which was the cyber world being whoever I want and living an alternate life of my poor boring existence but life has to go on and we have to wake up from every dreams no matter its a nightmare or sweet dreams. Recently my nightmare manager was removed from his position in our company. And after his absent, I realised that being forced to perform out of my comfort zone may not be a bad thing. I learnt to be stronger, to being used to perform out of my comfort zone and tons of knowledge and experiences gained. Hereby, I would like to thank my nightmare manager even tho I don't want to work with u again, I sincerely thank u xD